TheTrading game: all in one trading simulator

Hello guys,

I am working on my current app project and any thoughts/feedback on this would be great!

All in one trading simulator The Trading game is Forex, Stock and cryptocurrency trading real time simulator. Full with fun and exiting illustrations, animations and features. The app is a great learning tool, because it contains a trading university for every trader to supplement their trading skills and practice them in the real-time trading simulator.

Your trading portfolio includes:

• Forex: EUR, USD, GBP, JPY, CAD, ZAR, TRY, MXN
  • Stocks: APPLE, GOOGLE, NIKE, TESLA, EXXON
  • Commodities: CRUDE OIL, GOLD
  • Cryptocurrency: BITCOIN, ETHEREUM

The most coolest feature of the app is an intensive 10 minute trading battle and see if your trading strategy can bring you victory.

@pinetree Nice work! Thanks for sharing with the community!

Cheers,

Adam

1 Like

Great job, thanks! But i need to ask, does your game simulates the fraud danger as well? It would be a good training for the crypto society newbies to avoid scammers and use some modern protection solutions (for example, such instruments, like bitcoin tumbler that i use to secure my operations).

This is really a good one. So happy to hear about it. But I’ll like to advise if you can add libonomy as part of the trading cryptocurrency as it has so many advantages over other cryptos. You can check it up here

Imagine seing this app here :stuck_out_tongue:
I had it installed on my iphone before i saw it here hehe :smiley: