Please provide the following:
- SDK Version: 42
- Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android
- Add the appropriate “Tag” based on what Expo library you have a question on. (expo-auth-session)
- Open my app and tap on login with an oauth provider
- Type in username and password.
- Provider prompts for 2fa code.
- Switch to token app and get code.
- Upon switching back to my app, the oauth webview is gone and you need to log in again. And you better be quick before your code expires and you have to start the process over again.
Is there any way to preview the web view from going away when my users switch apps?