Stuck on upload updated app to App Store Connect

1. SDK Version: 38.0.1
  2. Platforms: iOS

I have built an app on Expo successfully, I can even import the app in the simulator and test it.
But when I run the command `expo upload:ios --apple-id --apple-id-password --app-name , it gets stuck on

Going to upload updated app to App Store Connect
This might take a few minutes. Please don't interrupt the script.

It’s stuck here for a couple of hours now, my internet connection is pretty good so I don’t think that’s the problem. I even tried doing the manual process in which I uploade the .ipa file to Transporter, but there also when I click on Discover, I am stuck on “VERIFYING APP - Authenticating with the App Store…”

This is the first time I am pushing the app to the App Store. It would be great if someone could help me out a litte.

this sounds like there could be an issue right now with apple servers, it happens occasionally. try again in a few hours

It has been happening since 12+ hours. I have tried around 4-5 time, but everytime it’s getting stuck.

So for anyone stuck on this, I updated macOS, expo-cli and re-installed Xcode and now it works.

1 Like

You can also use Apple’s Transporter app - ‎Transporter on the Mac App Store
This will allow you to upload .ipa file to App Store Connect.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.