Stuck deploying to iOS

Hello… I am having an issue deploying to iOS. I first tried to use my own certs to no avail. So I removed all certs related to this project on the Developer Console, but I keep running into this error. Which doesn’t makes sense to me. If I let expo handle all the credentials, why would it fail finding previously updloaded certs? Isn’t expo building those certs? I used expo build:ios -c

Thanks in advance.

Packages:
@expo/samples”: “^2.1.1”,
“expo”: “^32.0.0”,
“react”: “16.5.0”,

? How would you like to upload your credentials? Expo handles all credentials, you can still provide overrides
? Will you provide your own Apple Distribution Certificate? Let Expo handle the process
:heavy_multiplication_x: Failed when trying to find previously uploaded Apple Distribution Certificate
Cannot read PKCS#12 PFX. ASN.1 object is not an PKCS#12 PFX.
Error: Cannot read PKCS#12 PFX. ASN.1 object is not an PKCS#12 PFX.
at Object.p12.pkcs12FromAsn1 (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/node-forge/lib/pkcs12.js:329:17)
at _getCertData (/xdl@53.5.4/src/detach/IosCodeSigning.js:50:28)
at Object.findP12CertSerialNumber (/xdl@53.5.4/src/detach/IosCodeSigning.js:35:20)
at /xdl@53.5.4/src/credentials/IosCredentials.js:38:41
at Array.map ()
at /xdl@53.5.4/src/credentials/IosCredentials.js:37:20
at Generator.next ()
at step (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/xdl/build/credentials/IosCredentials.js:106:191)
at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/xdl/build/credentials/IosCredentials.js:106:361
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/next_tick.js:81:5)

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.