What did the trick??
Check the message he has replied.
But I have this problem on android only
I also stuck at the same problem and did every possible thing but its not working, I revert every change but still the issue is there…
I created my own solution and it works perfectly for me, maybe it might help someone, you can try it with Apple and Android too
- Update expo-cli and react-native with
npm update -g expo-cliand
npm update -g react-native
- Uninstall expo app on emulator or device and reinstall it
- Create new project with
expo init project_name(use your original project name, rename the previous for backup).
- Try to run this new blank app in your expo app, it should run properly.
- Now install every dependency from non working package.json one by one or in bulk but without giving version using command
expo install package_name(Manually because it might be possible because of version conflict).
- Now add your old project files and directories including
App.jsto this new project.
- Run your project again with
expo start -ccommand.
And here you go with your working project!