Standalone Build Failed! no previous Notification key, and couldn't find identities

First when i run expo build:ios
I provided Path to P12
Let the expo do the Push Notifications (which is strange that it says couldn’t find any previous notification key)
Then Provided the P8 file.
I received a failed build, and when i looked why it failed, it says error: codesign ident not present in find-identity: **********
Looking for identities matching “(*******)”
0 valid identities found

I checked my developer account, and the App ID matches the identities. So i do not know why it couldn’t find it, or am i looking at the wrong thing when understanding why it failed.
All i wanted to do is to update my ios mobile app

Hey @joelam76,

Can you run expo credentials:manager, select ios and see what is listed for the Apple credentials you have generated?

Cheers,
Adam

Hello @adamjnav,
so i ran expo credentials: manager, and selected ios
there’s two credential that’s generated, both with the same apple team ID, but the first one does not have provisioning profile, whereas the second one does. Which i am assuming was because i had expo provide everything to grab the ipa file, which it works. But on my apple development account i have two different identifier and keys.
I also went on and provided the apple distribution certificate while on the manager, but i got an error with apple context not initialized.
I also don’t know how to provide the path to P8 file, since the key is expo generated.

Thank you for responding,
Joe Lam

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.