should i have the knowledge of android and Ios if i detach my expo application.

Currently, I am working on an expo application and a request come to use the tenser flow implementation.
Becuase Expo doesn’t support the tenser flow implementation so I think to detach the expo app. But there is some doubts in my mind as I said that I am new in expo technology.

1. If I detach the expo app and going to implement the native functionality then should I have to work on android and ios development separately or it will work as React native project created using the (“react-native init”).
  2. I am using the expo inbuilt functionality in large amount then it will work as earlier or I have to make changes for these also.

Hi! Please read our guide about ExpoKit: https://docs.expo.io/versions/latest/expokit/detach. It answers both of these questions.

Thanks jesse for your reply.
Yes i go through it but after that it is not clear to me, how to run android project(folder) on emulator and detect the changes, because after detach the project when i open the android folder into Android Studio it give me lot of errors.
Another questions is that if i make any changes into any .js file then it will be reflect in both android and ios folder or not.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.