Senior NodeJS Developer - up to £85,000P/A - Remote - Link Below

Backend Node.js Developer

Up to 85k plus bonus/benefits

Music Sector, Central London

Fullstack London is looking for an experienced Node.js Developer on behalf of a market-leading Music/Entertainment brand based in Central London.

Working alongside some of the brightest minds in the technology field, you’ll be joining a company that is fully committed to proving all staff members with a challenging yet enjoyable and sustainable work/life balance, so flexible and remote working is very much available.

This is a Backend-focussed JavaScript role, taking ownership of all things server-side. The stack is Node.js, MongoDB, Microservices, Lambda/Serverless, Docker & Kibana. They also use React, Redux & React Native on the client-side, though experience here is not essential. This a really cool company with a unique and inspiring entertainment product, and the environment would suit anybody with an interest in (or passion for) Music.

The right candidate will be well-versed in Node.js, with a background of working on highly-scalable enterprise Serverless / Microservice architecture. You’ll be comfortable making key technical choices and decisions and play a pivotal part in the expansion and evolution of their already very successful platform. You’ll enjoy working as part of a collaborative and highly-invested engineering function and be the type of individual that thrives in technically-challenging situations.

This is an exciting time to join the company, at a period of significant growth. If you’re interested and would like to apply please send me your CV asap.

Sean@fullstack.london

Hi Sean,
If you are still looking to hire someone I would be interested in this position, as I am an experienced Node.js developer
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew