SDK 47 update console error

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 47
  • Using EAS Build + managed workflow (NOT expoGo)
  1. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): iOS
  2. Add the appropriate “Tag” based on what Expo library you have a question on.

we’re working on updating from SDK 46 > 47. We’re not using ExpoGO due to native module packages, so using EAS Build in a managed workflow. The app builds successfully in the simulator, however, I am seeing an “error” or “warning” in the console:

[VectorKit] Missing MeshRenderables for ground mesh layer for (2/2) of ground tiles. Tile debug info: (Key: 426.776.11.255 t:34 kt:0, Has mesh errors: 0,
MeshInstance count: 1, PendingMaterial count: 1, Invisible MeshInstances count: 0 | Key: 426.777.11.255 t:34 kt:0, Has mesh errors: 0, MeshInstance
count: 1, PendingMaterial count: 1, Invisible MeshInstances count: 0)

I’m assuming it’s related to react-native-svg? We’re using a local component library, and using the Expo suggested 13.4.0 has Typescript Errors. Since we’re not using expoGo, i read it’s OK to use a newer version of the library, so we’re installing "13.9.0" which eliminates the TS error and successfully builds & runs on the simulator.
Perhaps this is a symlinking thing since its a local component repo?

Hi @lucksp

I’m not sure where that’s coming from, but it does not look to me like it is related to react-native-svg. It looks like it’s something to do with a map.

as in react-native-maps?

I think it’s from Apple Maps or related to that. Not sure if react-native-maps uses that at all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.