Scan QR Code Missing!

As with several of my colleagues, we agreed that we developed in React Native, thanks to Expo exists, as we would, but after discovering Expo there is no turning back. Expo I love!

But just like my colleagues, the news of the changes in sdk 26 has not been very good for us.
At this moment I am preparing 6 applications to upload to the stores, taking into account that Apple takes their time to validate them, I think that removing the QR code on the Expo client for iOS is a bad move, although I understand this is because of the work policies of Apple, you knowing of this could have been warned before to change the tactics of working with our clients and as a colleague says in this same thread, see what options to follow to provide a good service to our clients.

Remember that you are always in charge of making us see why it is better to work with Expo, and we (the developers) have relied on you to choose them. For future decision-making of this kind, it would be good that as we are used to keeping the community informed, so should this type of abrupt changes.

Now I have a complex problem, since the times do not give, my client needs to use the applications until they are in the stores and the QR code does not go anymore at least in iOS.

For everything else, I am more than happy with Expo and I will continue using and recommending, but please for the next time this type of changes make them warning with time to see how to proceed and save situations in which (today) are almost insurmountable.
Greetings.

Leandro