$ref /definitions/AndroidIntentFiltersData in file manifest-39.0.0.json can not be resolved.

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 38 and 39
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): all

I opened up my app.json file in VS Code and suddenly found the following message in the problems tab of the IDE:

$ref ‘/definitions/AndroidIntentFiltersData’ in ‘file:///Users/thomasnylund/Library/Application%20Support/Code/User/globalStorage/bycedric.vscode-expo/manifest-39.0.0.json’ can not be resolved.

I then updated the SDK to see if it would help, I also updated VS Code, and I restarted the software, problem still persists. I tried testing the app on my iphone through the Expo app and it worked fine. I have not tried building for either Android or iOS since this appeared.

Where did this come from? How do I fix it? Do I need to fix it?

Thank you for your help.

Hi @nylundth!

I’m sorry to hear you are having issues with the plugin! I just pushed a new version (0.1.2) to fix this issue. If this keeps happening after reinstalling that version of the plugin, I would recommend the following:

• Remove the Expo cache at ~/.expo/cache
  • Open your VSCode settings (JSON view) and remove the vscode-expo-manifest (example below)
  • Restart VSCode

That should force-fetch a new manifest and should fix the issue. If not, please let us know.

Hope this helps!

"json.schemas": [
        {
            "name": "vscode-expo-manifest",
            "url": "file:///Users/cedric/Library/Application%20Support/Code/User/globalStorage/bycedric.vscode-expo/manifest-39.0.0.json",
            "fileMatch": [
                "app.json",
                "app.config.json"
            ]
        }
    ]

Hey @bycedric,

I reinstalled and no longer see the problem. Thank you so much for your help!

Have a great weekend!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.