Receiving Fatal Error: module 'React' in AST file but still able to run locally on simulator?

Hello,
I recently migrated from SDK 42 => 44 and have been able to build the app locally on a simulator fine through:
-expo run:ios
But I’m receiving an error during the build process:
:x: fatal error: module ‘React’ in AST file ‘/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache.noindex/1Z8K0OBOSJBPJ/React-2AI5TT1D0OFUK.pcm’ (imported by AST file ‘/Users/allendo/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/alphamedicalios-eqhamjbgqiaagbgcijlwjfrgxggl/Build/Intermediates.noindex/PrecompiledHeaders/alphamedicalios-Bridging-Header-swift_3KJTU7O7SUWH1-clang_1Z8K0OBOSJBPJ.pch’) is not defined in any loaded module map file; maybe you need to load ‘/Users/allendo/Desktop/coding/alpha-medical/alpha-medical-mobile/ios/Pods/Headers/Public/React-Core/React/React-Core.modulemap’?

How would I go about loading the React-Core.modulemap to prevent this error? Everything seems to be functioning just fine even with the error but I’d prefer for the most stable build possible before the app’s public release.

Thanks