npm: 6.14.4 - /usr/local/bin/npm
Watchman: 4.9.0 - /usr/local/bin/watchman
IDEs:
Android Studio: 3.6 AI-192.7142.36.36.6308749
Xcode: 11.4.1/11E503a - /usr/bin/xcodebuild
npmPackages:
expo: ~37.0.3 => 37.0.7
react: ^16.9.0 => 16.9.0
react-native: https://github.com/expo/react-native/archive/sdk-37.0.0.tar.gz => 0.61.4
react-navigation: ^4.3.7 => 4.3.7
npmGlobalPackages:
expo-cli: 3.18.2

What my project does is to save in the state the active marker (selected one), but i need to unset the state when is deselected and i cant do that.

What i need to accomplish is a way to get the event of marker deselect when someone press the MapView for example but i am not finding a way to get that event happening. Would you please help me with this ?

I have created a Snack here: MapView test on TouchableOpacity nonAction when longPress on Map - Snack

And i have 2 problems (Iphone 5SE)
1.- Sometimes, when i longPress the map or a marker(coin) i cant press the big coin to randomize all coins, and i have to make an extra tap on the map in order to “unlock” the big Coin. This is happening on an iPhone 5SE, NOT on androids i think, and NOT on the Snack Preview (which leads this to be more complex to debug)

2.- The remaining issue of the title: ¿How to get the marker onDeselect event?

Would you please help me

I isolated the problem, and is happening only when i use

import { createAppContainer } from ‘react-navigation’;
import { createStackNavigator } from ‘react-navigation-stack’;

to create the starting point of the app, snack is updated and you can test the bug testing on your iPhone devices (not an emulator) you just have to longPress the map or a marker and then the TouchableOpacity button won’t be able to trigger unless you tap some were in the map again

Still have issues trying to get the onDeselect event

Nope, it wasn’t the issue :S