react native maps not working with expo SDK 35 bare workflow

after creating bareApp i installed react-native-maps and followed each and every step as mention.when i run yarn android it shows me BUILD SUCCESSFUL but when app going to open it getting crash.No errrors.

I have tested with expo 34 bare version, same issue. before adding android native code(for react-native-maps config) app working fine except maps but the app getting crash if i add that code.

Hey @thezulqarnain,

Could you enable USB debugging and connect a device, use adb logcat in Android Studio and check the device logs for when the crash occurs? Without more information regarding the crash, it’ll be hard to investigate any further.

Cheers,
Adam

can you check here

@adamjnav logcat logs

2019-10-01 22:17:19.088 6145-6145/com.mapview E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.mapview, PID: 6145
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.mapview/com.mapview.MainActivity}: java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2913)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:3048)
at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(LaunchActivityItem.java:78)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(TransactionExecutor.java:108)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(TransactionExecutor.java:68)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1808)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:193)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6669)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:493)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:858)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
at androidx.appcompat.app.AppCompatDelegateImpl.createSubDecor(AppCompatDelegateImpl.java:555)
at androidx.appcompat.app.AppCompatDelegateImpl.ensureSubDecor(AppCompatDelegateImpl.java:518)
at androidx.appcompat.app.AppCompatDelegateImpl.setContentView(AppCompatDelegateImpl.java:457)
at androidx.appcompat.app.AppCompatActivity.setContentView(AppCompatActivity.java:145)
at com.facebook.react.ReactActivityDelegate.loadApp(ReactActivityDelegate.java:89)
at com.facebook.react.ReactActivityDelegate.onCreate(ReactActivityDelegate.java:75)
at com.facebook.react.ReactActivity.onCreate(ReactActivity.java:52)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:7136)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:7127)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1271)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2893)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:3048)
at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(LaunchActivityItem.java:78)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(TransactionExecutor.java:108)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(TransactionExecutor.java:68)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1808)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:193)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6669)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:493)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:858)

also tried this one

https://github.com/facebook/react-native/issues/25024#issuecomment-495672078

is this problem of gms.which version should i use

implementation 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-base:10.0.1'
implementation 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-maps:10.0.1'

Any news about this problem?
I’m very very difficult to resolve this error.