React native google mobile ads doesn't let me build.

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 46
  2. Currently iOS
  3. Error when building my project

Here is my error

“/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/XCFrameworkIntermediates/GoogleAppMeasurement/WithoutAdIdSupport/GoogleAppMeasurement.framework/GoogleAppMeasurement(APMAdExposureReporter.o)’ does not contain bitcode. You must rebuild it with bitcode enabled (Xcode setting ENABLE_BITCODE), obtain an updated library from the vendor, or disable bitcode for this target. file ‘/Users/expo/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/VerbaWordgame-hjhnfkuavuuzyvazvbxuolysslhn/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/VerbaWordgame/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/XCFrameworkIntermediates/GoogleAppMeasurement/WithoutAdIdSupport/GoogleAppMeasurement.framework/GoogleAppMeasurement’ for architecture arm64”

I have tried so many things and put around 30 hours into figuring out why it doesn’t work but i just can’t get admob to function. I’m using the npm react-native-google-mobile-ads and have my project in visual studio code and use expo build to upload my projects. Has anyone met this problem?

I’m trying to install admob on my react native expo project but it doesn’t work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.