Push notifications in standalone app IOS EXPO

Hello,
I have problem with push notifications in android work, but in IOS nope, i want deliver push notify to stand-alone application in testflight.

My steps:

1. Configuration firebase - download google-services-info.plist and put in main folder app,
  2. Set file in app.json
"ios": {
  "googleServicesFile": "./GoogleService-Info.plist"
},
  1. Generate APN key and assign him in expo build:ios
  2. Assign APN key in firebase settings cloud messaging

In my application i get token like this - const token = await Notifications.getDevicePushTokenAsync({}); (but first i get permission for push notify),

And now i try send push notify to my phone with IOS, but not deliverd, i use testflight for testing.

Assuming this is a Managed workflow app, you want to grab the Expo push token and send through their servers, rather than the device token. You’ll need to use Notifiation.getExpoPushTokenAsync() (see https://docs.expo.io/versions/latest/guides/push-notifications/). You may have gotten lucky with Android because ultimately, the notification goes through FCM/ APNS, so, in theory, you can send directly from those to the phone. However, there’s stuff deep in the Expo native apps that may cause certain push payloads to not work (especially on the Android side), so using their server is the way you should do it.

You can test push notifications for managed apps by using this tool: Push Notification Tool — Expo