Push Notifications - error with pods

Hello, I have ejected my project because I need to test push notifications in my phone. When I try to run the app in XCODE i get the following error:

error: /Users/rlousada/Documents/Developer/react-native/pushNotifications/ios/Pods/Target Support Files/Pods-pushnofifications/Pods-pushnofifications.debug.xcconfig: unable to open file (in target “pushnofifications” in project “pushnofifications”) (in target ‘pushnofifications’)

Can someone please help?

Thank you.

Hey @rlousada,

Just a quick glance, could this be relate to a spelling typo as your post refers to pushnofifications rather than pushnotifications?

Cheers,
Adam

Hi admjnva, it’s strange because the typo is coming form the name I gave it the expo export but i will start a new one. Thank for your help.

@adamjnav same issues, even with the bundle id not having a typo, in may last post i wanted to say i made expo eject and not expo export.

The erro is now…
error: /Users/rlousada/Documents/Developer/react-native/pushNotifications/ios/Pods/Target Support Files/Pods-pushnotifications/Pods-pushnotifications.debug.xcconfig: unable to open file (in target “pushnotifications” in project “pushnotifications”) (in target ‘pushnotifications’)

Any thoughts on this?

Thank you