Push Notification not working on some android devices

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 44
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android
  3. Add the appropriate “Tag” based on what Expo library you have a question on.

So simply the notifications were working fine before by sending a post request using curl in php at first but as more devices downloaded my app. Notifications on some Android devices stopped working and the response from Expo server was “The recipient device is not registered with FCM.” aka the "error": "DeviceNotRegistered",

They just suddenly stopped coming on some android devices. In one request I send a notification to 100 devices. And like 14 android devices come back with the error above. If I send it in bulk. However, when I tried sending a notification with one request per device for the ones that returned an error previously, this time the notifications came through.

So to sum it up, if I send a notification in bulk, let’s say 100 devices per request, some android devices return with an error "error": "DeviceNotRegistered", yet when I then send an individual request for the devices that returned the error, they get through with no error.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.