exp build:ios in this command in terminal then got .ipa file. But i got one more error in expo build time like “provisioning profile is not mapping” . After .ipa file put in to iTunes getting installation failed . (.ipa) file is not install in my iphone device.
- I have checking in two platform - Ubuntu and imac .
- Trying Certificate handle by Expo and Manual certificate create
- I am using EXPO (create-react-native-app)
Please give me any solution and example or brief explain for this issue. I have struggle last 4 days.
Hey @praba123, sorry you’ve been struggling for 4 days.
Most of our documentation and knowledge around building apps to the app store is here:
When it comes to “provisioning profile is not mapping”:
- It is possible for you to get in a situation where you have to revoke certifications from https://developer.apple.com, if that is the case then you will need to clear out the certs, and make sure you have at least one spot for a new dist cert. Then you can run
exp build:ios -c. If you run this command without clearing out the certs on apples end, you can expect an error.
- You cannot have more than 1 provisioning profile per appname.
This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.