Problems with KeyboardAvoidingView in iOS expo 48

I have my project on expo 48, I am trying to use KeyboardAvoidingView on iOS. This would be my code:

const KeyboardAvoidingComponent = ({ children, style }) => {
  return  (
    <KeyboardAvoidingView behavior={Platform.OS === 'ios' ? 'padding' : 'height'} style={[styles.container, style]}>
      <TouchableWithoutFeedback onPress={Keyboard.dismiss}>{children}</TouchableWithoutFeedback>
    </KeyboardAvoidingView>
  ) 
};
const styles = StyleSheet.create({
  container: {
    flex: 1,
  },
});

Where I have a component that receives as parameters the form or the fields that I want to avoid being hidden by the keyboard, the problem is that in Android it works perfectly, but in iOS it does nothing, it keeps the fields hidden by the keyboard and not I can see what the user writes.

I appreciate any help you can give me

same problem here

I faced a similar problem that it cost me 2 days of development. I use ScrollView for now so that I can meet up with my deadline. I plan to address it fully when I have more time and when the app is in production.

I learnt something by the way: to try out other approaches / libraries if one does not work fine or is delaying my project

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.