Problem with builds for iOS

Hi Everyone!
As of lately I’ve been having an issue with the build service for my iOS builds. Recently, a workmate purchased the priority plan for our app’s builds and invited me to the team as an Admin. I’ve logged in into expo-cli with the account that is in the team and I set the owner of the app (inside the app.json) to the username that my workmate has. I can make builds for android running expo build:android just fine, spending very little time inside the queue, however every single time I run expo build:ios the build starts successfully but gets stuck forever in the queue (similar to how they get stuck when you run out of free builds in the trial). I’ve checked with the turtle service and it says that no builds are in the queue. I tried to make a build yesterday before going to sleep and I woke up today to find that it was still stuck in the queue!

Is there any step that I’m missing? Or maybe something misconfigured? I have a feeling that it is not recognizing that I’m part of a team that has the subscription plan.

Thanks in advance!

Here is the diagnostics data:
Expo CLI 3.4.0 environment info:
System:
Shell: 5.3 - /bin/zsh
Binaries:
Node: 10.16.3 - ~/.nvm/versions/node/v10.16.3/bin/node
npm: 6.11.3 - ~/.nvm/versions/node/v10.16.3/bin/npm
IDEs:
Xcode: 10.3/10G8 - /usr/bin/xcodebuild
npmPackages:
@types/react: ^16.8.23 => 16.9.5
@types/react-native: ^0.57.65 => 0.57.65
expo: ^35.0.0 => 35.0.0
react: 16.8.3 => 16.8.3
react-native: https://github.com/expo/react-native/archive/sdk-35.0.0.tar.gz => 0.59.8
react-navigation: ^4.0.10 => 4.0.10
npmGlobalPackages:
expo-cli: 3.4.0

Hey @valde,

Were you able to get an .ipa built yet?

Cheers,
Adam

Hi Adam!

I’m afraid its still queued up.

For now the only alternative we’ve found is that I log in with the account of my workmate to generate the builds, but I doubt this is the intended use for the team functionality.

Any ideas?

Hi
Build shouldn’t be in queue longer than an hour even for non priority users (for most of the time is under 10 minutes). You can check status of a queue here Service Status — Standalone Builds — Expo . In your case there must have been some crash between taking build from queue and marking it as running in db, cancel your build and run it again.
Even as a priority user your builds can spend some time in a queue if there are enough priority builds from other users.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.