Pod install return user_target_xcconfig

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 6.1.0
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): iOS
  3. Add the appropriate “Tag” based on what Expo library you have a question on.
    #reanimated #hermes #pod

When I try run pod install, I get message

[!] Can't merge user_target_xcconfig for pod targets: ["Reanimated", "hermes-engine"]. Singular build setting CLANG_CXX_LIBRARY has different values.

[!] Can't merge user_target_xcconfig for pod targets: ["Reanimated", "hermes-engine"]. Singular build setting CLANG_CXX_LANGUAGE_STANDARD has different values.

I removed reanimated, but pod install return also message

Packege.json
Project

I just need to do a local build. Since when building via EAS, ios Capabilities are reset to zero. And because of this, there are a couple of bugs in the application.

How can I solve the problem with pod install?
Or how can I make ios Capabilities not fly off when building EAS remotely (without the ios folder)

Hi @nikitabs, it seems like a similar issue was reported and resolved a while back. I’d suggest upgrading your Expo SDK to "expo": "~47.0.12",.

if you can’t (for some reason) upgrade to 47.0.12, I’d suggest apply the patch yourself as shared in the resolved GitHub commit link above.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.