Playerdata.java error causing crashes in production

Some of my users are experiencing crashes in the app. And going through the records it seems to be at playerdata.java. The reports show this

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:

at abi26_0_0.host.exp.exponent.modules.api.av.player.PlayerData.progressUpdateLoop (PlayerData.java:146)
  at abi26_0_0.host.exp.exponent.modules.api.av.player.PlayerData.access$000 (PlayerData.java:19)
  at abi26_0_0.host.exp.exponent.modules.api.av.player.PlayerData$1.run (PlayerData.java:151)

So I use audio as background music for the game which is continuously looped and there is audio played when user interacts with app.

Note: No crashes in iOS yet

Here is a snack on how my audio is set up: Unnamed Snack - Snack

After a while of redirecting and mounting the components a few times due to the redirect or just by pressing the button a few times continuously all audio stops

This is the error I get when I add a catch statement to playbgSound();

Encountered an error while setting status!

- node_modules\react-native\Libraries\BatchedBridge\NativeModules.js:80:57 in <unknown>
- node_modules\react-native\Libraries\BatchedBridge\MessageQueue.js:400:4 in __invokeCallback
- node_modules\react-native\Libraries\BatchedBridge\MessageQueue.js:139:28 in <unknown>
- node_modules\react-native\Libraries\BatchedBridge\MessageQueue.js:316:6 in __guardSafe
- node_modules\react-native\Libraries\BatchedBridge\MessageQueue.js:138:17 in invokeCallbackAndReturnFlushedQueue

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.