Play Store and Expo notifications are not matching

Hello!
I recently published my app to the Play Store and in my ignorance I updated on app.json the fields “name”, “slug” and “bundleIdentifier” which opened pandora’s box.
After doing this the certificates of expo stopped matching the certificates of Play Store.
I didn’t find a way to update one or the other so I erased both the projects that had been created with expo (because of the different names it made two different apps).

After that the “expo build:android” also stopped working and now the errors posted below.

I am looking for a way to make a new build and upload it on the Play Store. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

This is the result I get at the console:
:heavy_multiplication_x: Build failed.
Standalone build failed!

And these are the error logs:

Could not find google-services.json while looking in [src/nullnull/debug, src/debug/nullnull, src/nullnull, src/debug, src/nullnullDebug]
registerResGeneratingTask is deprecated, use registerGeneratedResFolders(FileCollection)
Could not find google-services.json while looking in [src/nullnull/release, src/release/nullnull, src/nullnull, src/release, src/nullnullRelease]
registerResGeneratingTask is deprecated, use registerGeneratedResFolders(FileCollection)
> Task :app:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
> Task :app:extractProguardFiles
> Task :app:preReleaseBuild
> Task :app:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
> Task :app:checkReleaseManifest
> Task :app:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
> Task :app:generateReleaseBuildConfig
> Task :app:javaPreCompileRelease
> Task :app:mainApkListPersistenceRelease
> Task :app:generateReleaseResValues
> Task :app:generateReleaseResources
> Task :app:processReleaseGoogleServices
Parsing json file: /app/turtle/workingdir/android/sdk38/android-shell-app/app/google-services.json
> Task :app:createReleaseCompatibleScreenManifests
> Task :app:processReleaseManifest
/app/turtle/workingdir/android/sdk38/android-shell-app/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:18:9-27:20 Warning:
	provider#expo.modules.filesystem.FileSystemFileProvider@android:authorities was tagged at AndroidManifest.xml:18 to replace other declarations but no other declaration present
> Task :app:mergeReleaseResources
> Task :app:processReleaseResources
> Task :app:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
> Task :app:compileReleaseSources
> Task :app:prepareLintJar
> Task :app:lintVitalRelease
> Task :app:mergeReleaseShaders
> Task :app:compileReleaseShaders
> Task :app:generateReleaseAssets
> Task :app:mergeReleaseAssets
> Task :app:validateSigningRelease
> Task :app:signingConfigWriterRelease
> Task :app:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :app:mergeReleaseGeneratedProguardFiles
> Task :app:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :app:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :app:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :app:mergeReleaseJavaResource
> Task :app:transformClassesAndResourcesWithR8ForRelease
> Task :app:packageRelease FAILED

[stderr]

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

[stderr]

* What went wrong:

[stderr]

Execution failed for task ':app:packageRelease'.

[stderr]

> A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade

[stderr]

> com.android.ide.common.signing.KeytoolException: Failed to read key keyalias from store "/tmp/turtle/keystore-3e1b67b6-f556-4bbf-a248-460e4bafc6d1.jks": Invalid keystore format

[stderr]

* Try:

[stderr]

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

[stderr]

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

[stderr]

BUILD FAILED in 4m 48s
Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 7.0.
Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See https://docs.gradle.org/6.0.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings
26 actionable tasks: 26 executed
Error: ./gradlew exited with non-zero code: 1
    at ChildProcess.completionListener (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/node_modules/@expo/spawn-async/build/spawnAsync.js:52:23)
    at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:418:26)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:311:20)
    at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (domain.js:482:12)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:1021:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:286:5)
    at spawnAsync (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/node_modules/@expo/spawn-async/build/spawnAsync.js:17:21)
    at spawnAsyncThrowError (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/build/detach/ExponentTools.js:183:45)
    at buildShellAppAsync (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/build/detach/AndroidShellApp.js:896:11)
    at async Object.createAndroidShellAppAsync (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/build/detach/AndroidShellApp.js:386:5)
    at async runShellAppBuilder (/app/turtle/build/builders/android.js:95:9)
    at async Object.buildAndroid [as android] (/app/turtle/build/builders/android.js:43:28)
    at async build (/app/turtle/build/jobManager.js:181:33)
    at async processJob (/app/turtle/build/jobManager.js:118:32)
    at async Object.doJob (/app/turtle/build/jobManager.js:49:5)
    at async main (/app/turtle/build/server.js:66:13)

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.