Pedometer on android

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 34
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android

Recently I have updated my app from SDK 32 to 34, while having troubles with proper upload to ios appstore I have ran build process with reset credentials parameter. However now I noticed that Pedometer functionality on Android devices stopped working, even though Pedometer.isAvailableAsync() returns true. I think there is some problem with OAuth client, because now app doesn’t asks for sensors data on the first run (but it did before).

My signing SHA1 fingerprint on the google console playstore differs from what I have extracted from jks file. Might it be the case? I have tried to change SHA1 fingerprint in OAuth client, but it didn’t succeeded. I’m a bit confused with all that signing stuff and don’t know what am I doing wrong and even how to debug the issue. Just to be clear Pedometer on ios works perfectly fine, broke on Android however. Any help or tips will be appreciated. Thank you.

Ok, so it seems there is nothing wrong with OAuth after all, yet, when I debug the android app on real device I get strange warning: ‘getting step count for daterange is not supported on android yet’ even though according to docs this method gets exactly two parameters with Date type- I beleive this might be an issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.