No Android device found

System: MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5
Expo 2.24.4
Genymotion 2.12.2

iOS smulator works fine, but when I try to use Android Emulator, React Packager says:

“Couldn’t start project on Android: Error running adb: No Android device found. Please connect a device and follow the instructions here to enable USB debugging:
Cómo ejecutar apps en un dispositivo de hardware  |  Desarrolladores de Android  |  Android Developers. If you are using Genymotion go to Settings → ADB, select “Use custom Android SDK tools”, and point it at your Android SDK directory.”

The same answer is from Terminal:

PCName:zuber username$ exp android
[00:48:57] Couldn't start project on Android: Error running adb: No Android device found. Please connect a device and follow the instructions here to enable USB debugging:
https://developer.android.com/studio/run/device.html#developer-device-options. If you are using Genymotion go to Settings -> ADB, select "Use custom Android SDK tools", and point it at your Android SDK directory.

Android Studio SDK and Genymotion has been setup according to the following instruction

But none of it works. This forum contains two almost similar questions, but none of the decisions are applicable to my case (e.g. VirtualBox update). Android Studio can successfully emulate empty Nexus 5.

Please, help me to complete the emulation!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.