Network Request Failed while uploading image to server

Still an issue
@charliecruzan please solve it asap
Thank you

You are a fucking genius man thank you so much

I appreciate your attention and solution, Thank you so much!

Thanks so much! the mime-type fix did the trick. I was able to get this working without changing the Android uri to file:// . Maybe that’s because my formData was for a file and not an image ? Nonetheless, thanks for the help.

Dude you are a life saver man, benn stock on this for 2 days. thanks man for sharing the solution.

thks a lot men you made my day. that work like magic

Thanks Bro You just saved my ass and degree as well

i logged into my account to just say , Thank you !

I’d been having this “Network Error” issue for days: is the problem with axios? …FormData? …the server? …my code (surely not!)?

My uri from ImagePicker was already prepended with “file://” on Android, but apparently my mime-type was not correct; using mime.getType() as suggested now works beautifully. Bravo!

Thank you!

Thanks a lot.

I sign in Here just to say Thank you and may God bless you.

You’re my hero :hearts:

After debugging for several hours, this post saves me!!! Just want to say thank you very much!!

hi can you share your code as to how you did it? in my case i am sending video recorded by expo camera but i either get network error or status code 422

hi can you share your code as to how you did it? in my case i am sending video recorded by expo camera and also the image picker but i either get network error or status code 422

@bananemo hi can you share your code as to how you did it? in my case i am sending video recorded by expo camera but i either get network error or status code 422

Friday night image upload issues on android and this is the solution. Thank you, thank you so much for sharing.

i just had to login to say thank you

thank you so much, who would have guessed? such nonsense!!!