My IOS device could not connect to the server

Here is the issue I am getting for my IOS device. I cannot find the resolution to this problem. I only found one other conversation that had my problem but no answer on how to fix this.

I am using Windows 10 and using latest version of node.js and expo. If there is more information needed then just ask because I would love to figure out how to work this application better.

Hey @tisdalea, can you ensure that the device is connected to the same network as your computer? Another thing that comes to mind is there might be a firewall or antivirus running that is causing the connection problem.

Cheers,
Adam

1 Like

@adamjnav please reply on why expo asking me Apple Team ID?

Hello @adamjnav I troubleshooted this and found this the first day. I was connected to same network. As for firewalls, I found a firewall set up in my network. I am assuming that I would just allow this app to connect through my network. If I have an issue. I will ask for another set of options.

Thanks!
Anthony

@adamjnav thanks for the tip. I tried to turn off firewall from app but there is no difference of the outcome from the top. If you have any more guidance on this issue, I would be grateful for the help. If not that’s okay! I will as elsewhere.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.