My EAS iOS builds keep failing during fastlane phase: PhaseScriptExecution errors

• Using managed workflow
  • Running eas-cli version 3.7.2
  • Running expo version 44

I’ve done searches for this type of error but admittedly am not understanding some of the proposed solutions. Seems this could be an issue with node versions but my project built successfully in the past. Using Volta and pinning node 16.19.0 to this project. Expo version is 44. When I try to build, I’m getting the following error messages:

The following build commands failed:
▸ 	PhaseScriptExecution Bundle\ React\ Native\ code\ and\ images /Users/expo/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Brainiac-engdhxyrndsxydamdhbacjdwwrlk/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Brainiac/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Brainiac.build/Release-iphoneos/Brainiac.build/Script-00DD1BFF1BD5951E006B06BC.sh (in target 'Brainiac' from project 'Brainiac')
▸ (1 failure)
** ARCHIVE FAILED **
The following build commands failed:
	PhaseScriptExecution Bundle\ React\ Native\ code\ and\ images /Users/expo/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Brainiac-engdhxyrndsxydamdhbacjdwwrlk/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Brainiac/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Brainiac.build/Release-iphoneos/Brainiac.build/Script-00DD1BFF1BD5951E006B06BC.sh (in target 'Brainiac' from project 'Brainiac')
(1 failure)
Exit status: 65

Not sure how to resolve… Any help is appreciated, thanks!