My builds are failing, both android and ios, please help

Hi All,
I successfully created the first builds for both Android and iOs, but then I wasn’t been able to update them. Here is the error I am getting:

iOS

Error: xcrun exited with non-zero code: 1
at ChildProcess.completionListener (/usr/local/turtle-js/node_modules/@expo/xdl/node_modules/@expo/spawn-async/build/spawnAsync.js:52:23)
at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:317:30)
at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:214:7)
at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:915:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:209:5)

at spawnAsync (/usr/local/turtle-js/node_modules/@expo/xdl/node_modules/@expo/spawn-async/build/spawnAsync.js:17:21)
at spawnAsyncThrowError (/usr/local/turtle-js/node_modules/@expo/xdl/build/detach/ExponentTools.js:233:45)
at Object.buildAssetArchiveAsync (/usr/local/turtle-js/node_modules/@expo/xdl/build/detach/IosAssetArchive.js:82:51)
at
at process._tickDomainCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:229:7)

Android

[stderr]

/app/turtle/workingdir/android/sdk34/android-shell-app/app/src/main/res/mipmap-mdpi/ic_launcher.png: error: failed to read PNG signature: file does not start with PNG signature.

[stderr]

* Try:

[stderr]

Run with --stacktrace

[stderr]

option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

[stderr]

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

[stderr]

BUILD FAILED in 1m 32s
832 actionable tasks: 832 executed
Error: ./gradlew exited with non-zero code: 1
    at ChildProcess.completionListener (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/node_modules/@expo/spawn-async/build/spawnAsync.js:52:23)
    at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:317:30)
    at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:214:7)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:915:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:209:5)
    at spawnAsync (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/node_modules/@expo/spawn-async/build/spawnAsync.js:17:21)
    at spawnAsyncThrowError (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/build/detach/ExponentTools.js:233:45)
    at buildShellAppAsync (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/build/detach/AndroidShellApp.js:812:11)
    at <anonymous>

Can anybody please help?

Hey @codingimages, could you please run expo diagnostics and paste the log that is printed out here?

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.