launchImageLibraryAsync

Currently, this method allow choosing an image or a video. Is there a way to allow choosing multiple images/videos?

Hey @jamesang,

We don’t have a solution baked into our SDK, but one of our awesome community members created a library that allows you to select multiple images (I’m not sure about videos, perhaps @polycarpou can chime in) https://github.com/polycarpou/expo-camera-roll-select

I haven’t used it personally, but it looks like Michael has been maintaining it as there was a commit within the last month.

Also, for future reference, please make sure you try searching our forums before creating a new post. Sometimes you can find the answer to your question and you don’t have to wait for us to respond with the answer!

Cheers,

Adam

Thanks Adam. I will checkout the library. The forum does not has a tagging system which make it hard to search. I do search the LaunchImageLibraryAsync but could not find a relevant. Perhaps is overlooked.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.