Decided to test build via EAS for our app.
Made all instructions from “Creating your first build”
And now when i run build locally via
eas build --platform android it fails on last step with error
Execution failed for task ':app:validateSigningRelease'. > Keystore file '/build/workingdir/build/android/app/my-upload-key.keystore' not found for signing config 'release'.
- all credentials was generated by expo
- when we ejected from managed to bare workflow i builded app for hundreds of times with credentials stored in expo
- now when i build locally no problems with keystore. But there was strange thing after trying to build via EAS for the first time my keystore passwords in Android Studio messed and were wrong(were much more longer when was before), so i downloaded credentials from expo(via site) kept original keystore but replaced passwords on passwords provided by expo from
@winstrike__arena-winstrike-keystore-credentials.mdand now all works again, not sure that its related to EAS build, but there was no unusual actions that i can did in last days that might broke touch android studio
- dont have
- expo account name is “winstrike”
- credentials copied to EAS are the same
Expo CLI 4.7.2 environment info: System: OS: Windows 10 10.0.19042 Binaries: Node: 14.15.1 - C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.EXE npm: 6.14.8 - C:\Program Files\nodejs\npm.CMD IDEs: Android Studio: Version 188.8.131.52 AI-202.76184.108.40.20651085 npmPackages: expo: ^41.0.0 => 41.0.1 react: 16.13.1 => 16.13.1 react-dom: 16.13.1 => 16.13.1 react-native: 0.63.4 => 0.63.4 Expo Workflow: bare