keyboard does not type IOS

My application was made with web expo, and I am accessing it through the IOS mobile browser. But when trying to type something, nothing appears in the inputText. On android and computer it works normally. Could anyone give me any hint of what could happen?

Is there a way to send a test application to iphone via TestFlight for free without a MacOS computer?

import { ScrollView, TextInput, BorderlessButton, TouchableOpacity } from 'react-native-gesture-handler';
import { View, Text, KeyboardAvoidingView, Platform} from 'react-native';

<ScrollView style={styles.container}>
      <KeyboardAvoidingView behavior={Platform.OS == 'ios' ? 'padding' : undefined}>
        <PageHeader title="Produtos" headerRight={<FilterButton/>}>
          {isFiltersVisible && (
            (
              <View style={styles.searchForm}>   
                <View style={styles.inputGroup}>  
                    <View style={styles.inputBlock}>             
                      <Text style={styles.label}>Produto</Text>
                      <TextInput 
                        style={styles.input}  
                        value={product} 
                        onChangeText={setProduct}
                      />
                    </View>  
                    <View style={styles.inputBlock}>             
                      <Text style={styles.label}>Descrição</Text>
                      <TextInput 
                        style={styles.input}  
                        value={description} 
                        onChangeText={setDescription}
                      />
                    </View> 
                  </View>  
                {loading && 
                  <TouchableOpacity style={styles.submitButton} onPress={handleFilterSubmit}>
                    <Text style={styles.submitButtonText}>Find</Text>
                  </TouchableOpacity>
                }
              </View>

i’m a little bit confused about your question. can you not just use expo client on ios to test your app on your ios device? why would you need to build for testflight? (you can do that, with expo build:ios but you would need a paid apple developer account, and then you could use eas submit to submit to testflight).

Thanks for the answer. Sorry if you got confused, in case I don’t have an IOS developer account and I didn’t want to pay one just to test it on an iphone. So I was using the app on an IOS browse. I didn’t know about EAS Build, but reading its documentation. you still need a developer account to work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.