Jest Unit Test Error

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 44
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): IOS
  3. Add the appropriate “Tag” based on what Expo library you have a question on.

FAIL ./App.test.js
● Test suite failed to run

TypeError: Cannot destructure property 'config' of 'options' as it is undefined.

at Object.getCacheKey (node_modules/jest-expo/node_modules/@jest/create-cache-key-function/build/index.js:62:12)
  at ScriptTransformer._getCacheKey (node_modules/@jest/transform/build/ScriptTransformer.js:281:41)
  at ScriptTransformer._getFileCachePath (node_modules/@jest/transform/build/ScriptTransformer.js:352:27)
  at ScriptTransformer.transformSource (node_modules/@jest/transform/build/ScriptTransformer.js:595:32)
  at ScriptTransformer._transformAndBuildScript (node_modules/@jest/transform/build/ScriptTransformer.js:765:40)
  at ScriptTransformer.transform (node_modules/@jest/transform/build/ScriptTransformer.js:822:19)

how can i do ? i want to unit test of my expo project but currently giving error.

TypeError: Cannot destructure property ‘config’ of ‘options’ as it is undefined.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.