ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - Not able to upload binary to testflight - Urgent help needed

Using latest eas-cli version as of today. 2.4.1

The same code that was successfully submitted to TestFlight 2 months ago is now suddenly not being able to be submitted. Instead Apple sends me an email with the following:

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, “IDRL” 15.0.0 (15.2.2). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - The app submission can not be successfully recompiled from bitcode due to missing symbols during linking. You can try to reproduce and diagnose such issues locally by following the instructions from: Technical Note TN2432: Troubleshooting App Thinning and Bitcode Build Failures

ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - Disallowed LLVM instrumentation. Do not submit apps with LLVM profiling instrumentation or coverage collection enabled. Turn off LLVM profiling or code coverage, rebuild your app and resubmit the app.

Best regards,

The App Store Team

Please help urgently!

Recent comments under the answer suggest that react-native-razorpay was the issue there and I see you use that library. If it worked before maybe try downgrading.

Hi, i am using EAS build. This stackoverflow thread does not provide the solution to it.