I have published few apps using expo-cli but now it’s all confusing I want to delete some of them but have not found a solution, is that possible?
The only thing close is rollback feature explained here Advanced release channels - Expo Documentation
Yes, you can do it through the web interface.
- Go to https://expo.dev. You’ll see a list of projects on the left of the page.
- If you don’t see the one you want to delete in that short list, click on the “All projects” link below that list. You might have to go to the correct page using the “<”, “>” buttons on the bottom right.
- Click on the project you want to delete. The URL should look like:
- Then on the left there will be a menu with “Settings” at the bottom. Click that.
- Then in the main part of the page you’ll see some Project Settings. Scroll down to “Danger Zone” and you’ll see an option to delete the project.