iOS EAS Build error using react-native-firebase

I’m trying to integrate Firebase Cloud Messaging for push notifications using react-native-firebase. I followed the steps for manage workflow in their official site and it’s work for Android. Now I want to test it with iOS with test flight but somehow I could not build and got this error running eas build --profile release

❌  (node_modules/react-native/React/Base/RCTBridgeModule.h:182:1)

180 |  * when it initializes the module.
  181 |  */
> 182 | @property (nonatomic, strong, readonly) dispatch_queue_t methodQueue;
      | ^ property with 'retain ' attribute must be of object type
  183 | 
  184 | /**
  185 |  * Wrap the parameter line of your method implementation with this macro to

❌  (node_modules/react-native/React/Base/RCTModuleData.h:101:1)

99 |  * queue and the module itself if they have not already been created.
  100 |  */
> 101 | @property (nonatomic, strong, readonly) dispatch_queue_t methodQueue;
      | ^ property with 'retain ' attribute must be of object type
  102 | 
  103 | /**
  104 |  * Whether the receiver has a valid `instance` which implements -batchDidComplete.

❌  (node_modules/@react-native-firebase/messaging/ios/RNFBMessaging/RNFBMessagingSerializer.h:20:9)

18 | #import <Firebase/Firebase.h>
  19 | #import <Foundation/Foundation.h>
> 20 | #import <React/RCTBridgeModule.h>
     |         ^ could not build module 'React'
  21 | 
  22 | @interface RNFBMessagingSerializer : NSObject
  23 | 

› Compiling @react-native-firebase/messaging Pods/RNFBMessaging » RNFBMessaging_vers.c

› Compiling @react-native-firebase/messaging Pods/RNFBMessaging » RNFBMessagingModule.m

▸ ** ARCHIVE FAILED **

▸ The following build commands failed:

▸ 	CompileC /Users/expo/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/TryReviewforClients-guclvydqcdnbaldvpmwtwuthsztj/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/TryReviewforClients/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Pods.build/Release-iphoneos/RNFBMessaging.build/Objects-normal/arm64/RNFBMessagingSerializer.o /Users/expo/workingdir/build/node_modules/@react-native-firebase/messaging/ios/RNFBMessaging/RNFBMessagingSerializer.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler (in target 'RNFBMessaging' from project 'Pods')

Can anyone help me what this error means and how to fix it? Thank you.