iOS app is getting crashed on Launch in testflight

I have both Square frameworks in the app, In-App-Payments and Reader SDK,. I have them configured to be disabled while in Expo Go. Those frameworks require a lot of XCode configurations. Outside of that, the app works fine in Expo Go.

I also think you’re correct. I didn’t have a full understanding of which workflow I was in. Now I fully understand it’s Bare.

1 Like

I have not used these myself, but e.g. if I look here then it doesn’t look like you have to do too much for In-App Payments.

I see the config for Reader is more involved.

I think you can probably do this configuration using config plugins. It might work better to create your own Expo module wrapper for the native iOS and Android SDKs. I have only briefly tried creating a sort of “hello world” Expo module, so I might be talking nonsense :slight_smile:

Anyway, you might find it’s not worth the effort to write config plugins or Expo modules, but if you are able to, it will mean you can stick with the managed workflow, making future upgrades much more straightforward.

Good luck either way

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.