InvalidCredentials: Could not find APNs credentials for xxx.xxxx.xxx .You may need to generate or upload new push credentials.

Hi!
i have problem that “invalidCredentials: Could not find APNs credentials for xxx.xxxx.xxx”.You may need to generate or upload new push credentials.". when using Push Notification Tool — Expo tools, my certificate has expired. So, i revoked it, affer that i build stanalone app with build:ios, everything is ok, my app approved, my app worked well, lastday, i rebuild new app to fix errors, after that i continued use expo build:ios, i have no errors. I upload to appstore and appoved. but i found that my phone cant recieve notifications, i checked log show that send to expo server is ok. So may i revoke APN key?
Expo SDK: 37

• Name
    Expo Push Notifications Key 20190816094048

i let expo tool rebuild with clear push notification key?
thanks!

So you’re saying push notifications in your stand alone app in the app store aren’t working? You should check the push receipts for more details on the error and what to do next: Sending Notifications with Expo's Push API - Expo Documentation

1 Like

Thanks !
i used expo build:ios --clear-push-key and let expo revoke current push key, after that renew push key.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.