Hi, I have been releasing an app to the google play and I noticed some weird behavior that is happening only after the first OTA update (
expo updates) for the app after the installation.
The remote images that are accessed from the remote server in the
uri parameter aren’t loaded and also the default source is not shown. On the other hand, images from local source are displayed as expected.
If I’m closing the app completely (also from the background) and re-enter, the images loaded perfectly.
In my backend, I’m pretty sure everything is working correctly because I didn’t encounter any issue.
My env is 38 SDK, android standalone application on the managed workflow.
Thanks from advance!