Please provide the following:
- SDK Version: 35
- Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): all
I have some questions about the capabilities of
ImagePicker to make sure they are not available on the Expo SDK before I proceed to eject my app.
My requirements are:
- Being able to select images and videos in one screen, on both iOS and Android. (Just like what [mediaTypes=all] is doing on iOS)
- Being able to take photos and videos on one screen, on both iOS and Android.
- Being able to set a duration limit on videos taken/selected through ImagePicker, on both iOS and Android, and allow the user to trim them if needed.
- Being able to resize and compress video, on both iOS and Android. (
videoExportPresetseems to only work on iOS; What is the equivalent of
Can any of the above be done with the Expo Managed app?