I can't upload ios build in test flight

Hi Team,

I have used expo sdk 41.0.0. I have received issue from apple as below

ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - New apps that use UIWebView are no longer accepted. Instead, use WKWebView for improved security and reliability. Learn more (Apple Developer Documentation).

How can i remove fbjs package from expo sdk

node_modules/react-native/node_modules/fbjs/lib/UserAgent.js.flow: * - UIWebView
node_modules/react-native/node_modules/fbjs/lib/UserAgent.js: * - UIWebView
node_modules/metro/node_modules/fbjs/lib/UserAgent.js.flow: * - UIWebView
node_modules/metro/node_modules/fbjs/lib/UserAgent.js: * - UIWebView
node_modules/jsc-android/dist/include/JSContextPrivate.h:/*! @abstract The delegate the context will use when trying to load a module. Note, this delegate will be ignored for contexts returned by UIWebView. */
node_modules/ua-parser-js/test/browser-test.json: “ua” : “Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 10_0_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/602.1.50 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/14A456 QQ/6.5.3.410 V1_IPH_SQ_6.5.3_1_APP_A Pixel/1080 Core/UIWebView NetType/WIFI Mem/26”,
node_modules/fbjs/lib/UserAgent.js.flow: * - UIWebView
node_modules/fbjs/lib/UserAgent.js: * - UIWebView

Thanks & Regrads
N.Ravisankar

If you are using manged project make sure that you are using sdk 41. The last SDK that used UIWebview was sdk 36.
If you have bare project, then maybe some of the other deps are using UIWebView, maybe to old version of react-native

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.