I built a apk but can not install

Error starting build IOS

Hi all
When trying to run exp:build ios, I keep on getting the following output:

[exp] Validating distribution certificate…
[exp] Error validating credentials. You may need to clear them (with -c) and try again.
[exp] Unable to validate credentials. Request ID 35331c40-e9f9-11e7-bd43-790fb55c82f7, message: Internal error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support.

I hope your kindly help.

sincerely

yury

Hello! We just added build dashboards where you can view logs. Could you try that out? Introducing support for build dashboards and Apple two-factor authentication | by Brent Vatne | Exposition

Hi jesse
Thank you for your help
I tried on build dashboards . but the following errors are occured.

[exp] Creating Certificates…
[exp] Error validating credentials. You may need to clear them (with -c) and try again.
[exp] spawn C:\Windows\system32\bash.exe ENOENT
[exp] Set EXPO_DEBUG=true in your env to view the stack trace.

Ok can you try running Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux in PowerShell and then running the command again?

Hi jesse
I am sorry to bother you .
I have done , but same errors are appeared.

@yury111romanov Is there any more output that is being truncated or you didn’t paste here? if so, can you share please.

Yes there is more output

When I running the command " exp build:ios --local-auth "

[exp] Your project looks good!
[exp] Checking if current build exists…

[exp] No currently active or previous builds for this project.
[exp] Checking for existing Apple credentials…

We need your Apple ID/password to manage certificates and provisioning profiles from your Apple Developer account.

? What’s your Apple ID? …
? Password? ****************
? What is your Apple Team ID (you can find that on this page: Sign In - Apple)? …
[exp] Creating Certificates…
[exp] spawn C:\Windows\system32\bash.exe ENOENT
[exp] Set EXPO_DEBUG=true in your env to view the stack trace.

And then when I running the command exp build:ios

? Do you already have a distribution certificate you’d like us to use,
or do you want us to manage your certificates for you?

1. Let Expo handle the process!
  2. I want to upload my own certificate!
    Answer: 1 enter
    [exp] Generating distribution certificate…
    [exp] Unable to fetch distribution certificate. Request ID 3ca90a80-eade-11e7-9218-8548f12bee92, message: Unable to add new certificate to your account (maximum number reached). Please delete one of your certificates or upload an existing one.
    ========================================================
    ? Do you already have a distribution certificate you’d like us to use,
    or do you want us to manage your certificates for you?
  3. Let Expo handle the process!
  4. I want to upload my own certificate!
    Answer:2 enter
    ? Path to P12 file: xxxxxx.p12
    ? P12 password: *************
    [exp] Validating distribution certificate…
    [exp] Unable to validate credentials. Request ID ae9996f0-eade-11e7-bcdc-f934f314bb01, message: Internal error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support.
    =========================================================

I hope your help.

@yury111romanov I think you might have an older version of windows. What is your build number, can find following explanation here: https://github.com/Microsoft/WSL/issues/1728

Please try to upgrade your windows installation to latest.

Hi colleagues

When I running the command " exp build:ios --local-auth ", errors are keeping appear.

so I built a apk.
The apk was built succesfully but install failed .

I hope your kind help.

yury

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.