I am using expo SDK36 to create a cross platform mobile application which target iOS, Android and Web.
Now that the application is done, I want to publish it to the store:
- distribute testing apk
- distribute production apk
So far, I am reading: https://docs.expo.io/distribution/app-signing/ which is expo’s part of documentation where they explained the required certificates to publish to store.
On Adnroid, I need to have the following certificates:
- Upload certificate
I am on linux and I expect to build the apk directly on expo continuous integration server.
I was invited with super administrator permissions on the Google console developer team.
- Should I create the upload certificate?
- Is it one per application or per merchant account?
- How should I generate it if it’s the first upload, should I let expo handle it?
- Should I use one for testing and one for production
How to generate upload certificates linux for expo and android and how many should I generate for multiple enviromment (testing, prod).