How to reuse the Expo push tokens for APNs & FCM

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version:39
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all):Android/iOS

Thank you for your great works. I want to ask about the duplicate push notifications issue: [notifications] Duplicate push notifications sent occasionally · Issue #8250 · expo/expo · GitHub .
I think this issue is still under investigation and we should send notifications to an Expo app directly through APNs and FCM, not through Expo’s Push API, to avoid duplicate push notifications.
Unfortunately, we have not noticed it before and we have been using Expo’s Push API even though we want to avoid the issue. To fix it, we want to try to modify our codes into the form using APNs and FCM directly, but at the same time we don’t want to lose a lot of the Expo push token data we have stored so far.
I’m wondering if somehow we can reuse the token data when we send notifications with APNs and FCM directly. Is there any APIs to reproduce the correspondent tokens for APNs and FCM from the Expo push tokens?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.