This is more of a general question I could not figure out yet.
I’ve set up eas updates and want to use TestFlight and Google Play Console Internal Testing for beta testing.
For this, I do the following:
- Create a build:
eas build -p all --profile=preview
- Submit to TestFlight and Google Play Console (
eas submit -p all)
- Make changes to the project (using the
- Publish changes via eas-update (
eas update --auto)
Now the changes are published to the build with the channel id
preview baked in, right?
If I would now promote this build within App Store Connect and Google Play Console to the production track, it would have the wrong channel id inside getting eas updates from the wrong channel.
- Do I need to create separate builds for each channel?
- Am I missing something here?
Using managed workflow