How i can app signed with Expo.

I asked Google for a new signature. Google has approved my signature. It will be active after 2 days.

Now how do I get build with upload_certificate…pem file?

i get keystore format error. :frowning:

[stderr] FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
[stderr] * What went wrong:
[stderr] Execution failed for task ‘:app:packageRelease’.
[stderr] > com.android.ide.common.signing.KeytoolException: Failed to read key upload from store “/tmp/turtle/keystore-70803610-8bb5-463f-a013-8549f648d7cf.jks”: Invalid keystore format
[stderr] * Try:
[stderr] Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
[stderr] * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
[stderr] BUILD FAILED in 6m 20s
Error: ./gradlew exited with non-zero code: 1
at ChildProcess.completionListener (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/node_modules/@expo/spawn-async/build/spawnAsync.js:52:23)
at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:317:30)
at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:214:7)
at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:915:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:209:5)

at spawnAsync (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/node_modules/@expo/spawn-async/build/spawnAsync.js:17:21)
at spawnAsyncThrowError (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/build/detach/ExponentTools.js:235:45)
at buildShellAppAsync (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/build/detach/AndroidShellApp.js:881:11)
at

Expo CLI 3.4.1 environment info:
System:
Shell: 3.2.57 - /bin/bash
Binaries:
Node: 12.13.0 - /usr/local/bin/node
npm: 6.12.0 - /usr/local/bin/npm
IDEs:
Xcode: 11.2/11B52 - /usr/bin/xcodebuild
npmPackages:
expo: ^35.0.0 => 35.0.1
react: 16.8.3 => 16.8.3
react-native: ^0.61.5 => 0.61.5
react-navigation: ^3.12.0 => 3.13.0
npmGlobalPackages:
expo-cli: 3.8.0

I have the same issue, did you find a solution ?

yes. generate new key from expo and send the google. this solved for me.

@cmlcnl

are these the steps I need to follow? and will I be able to update my existing app using this approach or do I have to remove the app from play store and create new one?

Run expo build:android -c and let expo to handle credentials. After build is complete run expo fetch:android:upload-cert , this command will create .pem file.
Go to google play console and ask google play support team to reset your upload cert / keystore. In “Upload certificate” section of “App signing” page there will be link to contact them. Attach .pem file to the message.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.