How do I deal with version codes for APKs in Android?

Thanks for your reply. So, basically, when a new SDK is used, Expo will ensure that old instances of the app that use the old SDK don’t pull in that JavaScript. But in all other cases, we’d have to work around it ourselves.

problem fixed here : You need to use a different version code for your APK or Android App Bundle in Google Play - YouTube

My Problem is not solved Yet from this video or any link. I changed my version from 1.0.0 to 2.0.0 in my app.json
and made a new apk but it is not uploading that apk till now. I searched a lot about this problem But cannot find the answer till now. If any one could help I will be Glad.

Make sure you update versionCode in app.json not version.

in app.json:

"android": {
      "package": "com.yourcompany.yourappname",
      "versionCode": 1
    }

Yeah I m running Version in app.json I will try and respond asap If it works :blush:

It worked @nxtra. Anybody Who is facing this problem should add a new line inside
“android”: {
“package”: “com.yourcompany.yourappname”,
“versionCode”: 2
}
If VersionCode is already there just change it to the version you want THis works I just uploaded my app on playstore You can do it

Your app currently targets API level 29 and must target at least API level 30 to ensure it is built on the latest APIs optimized for security and performance. Change your app’s target API level to at least 30, that error is still distruct me please help me