Help with building standalone app

I’m running into errors when building my app for standalone use.

iOS Build Errors:
https://expo.io/builds/d2ecbd68-4e27-4084-9f54-f06eb32e9c76

Android Build Errors:
https://expo.io/builds/1c067ec5-5c4a-406a-b9a5-3f5d22b470c0

Here’s my app.json

{
  "expo": {
    "name": "mobile",
    "scheme": "PayOnDelivery",
    "description": "PayOnDelivery Mobile App",
    "slug": "mobile",
    "sdkVersion": "24.0.0",
    "privacy": "public",
    "facebookAppId": "107465996026611",
    "facebookDisplayName": "PayOnDelivery",
    "version": "1.0.0",
    "orientation": "portrait",
    "primaryColor": "#cccccc",
    "icon": "./assets/icons/iTunesArtwork@2x.png",
    "splash": {
      "image": "./assets/pod-splashscreen.png",
      "resizeMode": "contain",
      "backgroundColor": "#ECF0F1"
    },
    "packagerOpts": {
      "assetExts": ["ttf", "mp4"]
    },
    "ios": {
      "supportsTablet": true,
      "bundleIdentifier": "com.payondelivery.mobileapp",
      "buildNumber": "1.0.0"
    },
    "android": {
      "package": "com.payondelivery.mobileapp",
      "versionCode": 1
    }
  }
}

Take note my employer hasn’t made an account on the iTunes nor Google Playstore yet. So that could be the problem. But of course I’m not too sure.

Anybody going through the same problem as me?

Maybe its just me, but I can’t see your error logs, presumably because it’s not my app. Expo may hide those behind your account to preserve secrets etc. Could you cut out the secrets and such and post the error from logs as best as possible, please?

Thank you for the reply! I don’t know how to take the secrets out but I took screenshots of the errors.

Any help from the core team?

hi @jamongkad, i think this may be due to the recent changes we made to exp build, where we dont publish your project unless you pass in a special flag. It looks like the system took your most recent published project and is using that to build, instead of the version of the project you had in your working directory. Sorry for the inconvenience :frowning:

Try running exp build:ios --publish to publish your most recent changes and build your project.

Oh ok, I’ll try it out right now

Because the change to make exp build no longer publish unless the --publish flag was specified has caused a lot of confusion, we’ve reverted this change in exp v49.0.1. From this version, exp build will again publish automatically and the --publish flag is no longer necessary.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.