Help starting a React Native Unity plugin?

Hello, I’m considering making a config plugin for react-native-unity integration, and would like to know if its impossible before I dive in too deep.

I think I can get the Android config done, but I’m not sure about iOS.

Here are the instructions for integrating Unity into React Native project:

Build Unity app to [project_root]/unity/builds/ios
Add Unity-iPhone.xcodeproj to your XCode: press the right mouse button in the Left Navigator XCode -> Add Files to [project_name]... -> [project_root]/unity/builds/ios/Unity-iPhone.xcodeproj
Add UnityFramework.framework to General / section Frameworks, Libraries, and Embedded Content
Select Data folder and set a checkbox in the "Target Membership" section to "UnityFramework"
You need to select the NativeCallProxy.h inside the Unity-iPhone/Libraries/Plugins/iOS folder of the Unity-iPhone project and change UnityFramework’s target membership from Project to Public. Don’t forget this step! https://miro.medium.com/max/1400/1*6v9KfxzR6olQNioUp_dFQQ.png
In Build Phases remove UnityFramework.framework from Linked Binary With Libraries
In Build Phases move Embedded Frameworks before Compile Sources ( drag and drop )

Is anything in here not possible with a config plugin? It seems pretty complicated

I’d love to get some quality 3D models into my app. Unfortunately, using threejs and expogl does not work due to an inability to load textures correctly.

Thanks!